Our cognitive and physical abilities are in general limited, but our conceptions of the nature and extent of those limits may need revising. In many cases, thinking that we are limited is itself a limiting factor. There is accumulating evidence that suggests that our thoughts are often capable of extending our cognitive and physical limits.
- Living with an Asperger Profile for Adults
- How Systemic Racial Injustice and Trauma Leads to Bad Health Outcomes for Black People
- To ‘Keep Sharp’ This Year, Keep Learning, Advises Neurosurgeon Sanjay Gupta
- How Your Thoughts Change Your Brain, Cells and Genes
- Neuroscience, kindness and compassion – doing something good for your own brain