If you accept the scientific view that your thoughts are physical parts of your brain and that changing your thoughts can have an effect on your body, then you’ve just developed a powerful weapon.
- Living with an Asperger Profile for Adults
- How Systemic Racial Injustice and Trauma Leads to Bad Health Outcomes for Black People
- To ‘Keep Sharp’ This Year, Keep Learning, Advises Neurosurgeon Sanjay Gupta
- How Your Thoughts Change Your Brain, Cells and Genes
- Neuroscience, kindness and compassion – doing something good for your own brain