FRIDAY, Nov. 6, 2015 (HealthDay News) — As winter’s short days approach, more people will suffer from the depression of seasonal affective disorder (SAD). Now, new research suggests that talk therapy is better than light-box therapy in preventing relapses of the ailment.
- Prescribing nature: Research suggests the outdoors are good for your mental health
- Temple Grandin Wants Us to Think Differently About Kids Who Think Differently
- ‘Schizophrenia’ Still Carries a Stigma. Will Changing the Name Help?
- New treatment for depression without drugs
- Tony Bennett’s last concert