- Prescribing nature: Research suggests the outdoors are good for your mental health
- Temple Grandin Wants Us to Think Differently About Kids Who Think Differently
- ‘Schizophrenia’ Still Carries a Stigma. Will Changing the Name Help?
- New treatment for depression without drugs
- Tony Bennett’s last concert
Tag Archives: police
More than half of all prison and jail inmates have a mental health issue. You can imagine the kind of reaction someone like me might have when delusions trigger an incident in which a police officer wants to engage with … Continue reading
Studies have found that the training can alter the way officers view people with mental illness. And the approach, which teaches officers ways to defuse potentially violent encounters before force becomes necessary, is useful for officers facing any volatile situation, … Continue reading